Ashok Pandit who produced the well known documentary ,’While the world remained silent’ on Kashmir pandit tragedy in 1989, spoke passionately in a recent program that while he has nothing but admiration for what Modi/Amit Shah accomplished in abrogating of article 370 in Kashmir, there are in his opinion, very serious blunders they are making for which there seems no clear explanation. He lamented what could possibly be the reason for the Center to invite the same Kashmiri leaders who led to the problem in the first place and who committed enormous destruction while there were no efforts to meet the moderates and the representatives of the Kashmiri Pandit community? How is it billions are being spent in the name of development but very little effort was made to help and assist the terror victims families who are suffering for more than 30 years still in squalid camps? What lasting peace can be accomplished or confidence can be instilled in vulnerable communities when the same leaders that caused the mayhem are propped up and the very terrorists who committed crimes are moving around freely? He also pointed out that the news about Kashmiri Hindus being moved into Kashmir is a delusion because those who moved in are mostly for economic reasons while their families are still in Jammu.
The best explanation for many of these could perhaps be center pandering to the high decibel campaign of the Western deep state and their counterparts in India after the abrogation of article 370 combined with the feeling that we would need to accede to deep state wishes so that we can get their cooperation to take India forward, whether it is development or for countering China. The BJP and Modi administration seem to have internalized the Western deep state propaganda and pressures which were stemming from their agenda against India just as they are doing in Hong Kong which China recently pointed out in this article ‘Chinese media call George Soros global economic terrorist’. Soros, Pakistan ISI are just fronts to the Western deep state for pursuing their agenda of domination, the ‘One World Order’.
No one can doubt that the Modi Government wants best for the country and Modi ji is working hard to address many areas particularly the development of the nation for which India needs to work with the West. However, at the same time civilizational issues need to be addressed with the same seriousness as development issues. Let us not forget that all the development and advancement of 500 years of Vijayanagara empire was demolished, nay, utterly destroyed in just 5 months!!! There are many challenges the country faces but we cannot allow the Western deep state, which are basically economic terrorists, to control the destiny of this nation. It is a major blunder to let the development anxiety make wrong moves in addressing the civilizational issues, whether it is Kashmir, rabid Christian dubious conversions, NRC, demography, or dangerous Madrassa education. Then there are Shaheen bagh and Farmers type protests. It is anybody’s guess why such movements are being allowed to fester causing a dangerous situation in India with loss of life and big drain on the economy.
Has China backed down on Hong Kong or their determination on integrating Taiwan or violently subjugating Uighur Muslims because of campaigns against them by Western deep state even while at the same time they were working with the West and moving forward? Whether their actions are right or wrong or even whether their monopoly of power is making it easy for them is a different matter. Even as we see how China is become another destructive force like Western deep state for their domination, India can learn from China in their clarity in understanding the Western deep state with whom they are able to work to advance their nation without compromising their nationalistic goals. Even the small country of Myanmar has shown determination in addressing Rohingya Muslims in spite of overwhelming world opinion against them.
Then there is the issue of how a country can have an effective anti-terrorism strategy without a comprehensive plan to help and address the needs of terror victims just as countries like Israel, US and many other countries do? Terrorists are not acting against individuals, but against collective communities or the nation itself. In this article by McKinney Law firm, ‘Providing compensation for harm caused by terrorism – lesson learned in the Israeli experience’ it talks about how Israel and the US have laws and policies to address the welfare of the terror victims. In Israel, victims of terror are considered as victims of war and in the US, each 9/11 victim and family were handed 1.65 million dollars! What a shame that India cannot take care of the terror victims even after 30+ years. Is it because the administration internalized the campaign that any support to Hindus will immediately picture them as pandering to Hindus?
The Western deep state will work with India for their own reasons, not out of pity or charity for India. Those studying deep state understand that it is the the same mafia that created the ISIS as well as Taliban and they are most likely using Kashmir and Islam as a tool to control, contain and convert India with Pakistan ISI acting as an agent of the elite. Just as the deep state used ISIS to destabilize the Middle East, it is possible they are using the Taliban and Pakistan ISI to destabilize Asia, particularly India as part of their ‘One World Order’ to bring down nationalist governments like that of Modi, Putin after successfully unseating Trump and Netanyahu (Note: Both ISIS and Taliban are the creation of Western deep state). While we cannot pin-point things when they are shrouded in secrecy combined with complete control of media and social media, there are many revelations such as Wikileaks, US Presidential debates and works of those like Vandana Shiva exposing the agenda of the deep state. From funding both sides of war for aiding weapons industry, bio-weapons for aiding Pharma, engineered energy crunches for Oil industry, market crashes for benefiting financial industry and the elite, they are now even into climate terrorism.
Walking down Israeli streets, we see young soldiers at every corner, even young girls of 18 years old carrying AK-47 guns and every young person getting army training. We need to consider providing arms and training for its use to vulnerable people in sensitive areas like Kashmir or even West Bengal. Dr. Swamy is perhaps right that we need to consider sending willing retired army personnel first to Kashmir. We cannot be cowed down by Western agenda about the Indian Government instituting demographic changes in Kashmir because that is perhaps the only way this tide can be turned around. Do they talk about long emergency in France to address radical Islam? Rest of India has already paid for Kashmir heavily over all these years. India needs to rebut Western deep state ecosystem propaganda against India and need to close down support from Soros, Omidyar to Indian NGOs and even close down deep state supported organizations such as HLRN.
Here are some actions India can take in addition to the ongoing army activities?
1) Stop taking the dangerous path of giving a new lease of life to the very political leaders that caused the Kashmir problem. Expose their deeds and take them to the judiciary and put them behind bars for life. Did Sheik Hasina invite Khaleda Zia for a meeting or did she file cases and get her convicted and jailed? On the other hand, engage with a new crop of moderate Kashmiri leaders as well as actively consult with representatives of the terror victims i.e, Kashmiri Pandit community?
2) Perform necessary investigations to file charges against known terrorists like Yasin Malik who are currently roaming freely in Kashmir and India and put them behind bars for life or if possible, hang them to death.
3) India urgently needs to evolve a policy in coordination with NGOs to take care of terror victim families. Leaving terror victims and families to their own resources is a sure way to help succeed terrorist intentions of creating terror as well as gross dereliction of duty as a country. The terrorists are acting against a community, against a nation when they attack selected or random individuals. It is our collective responsibility of the country to take care of the victims and Jawans and their families to the maximum extent possible.
4) India needs to evolve a strategy to arm and train vulnerable populations whether it is Kashmiri Hindus/Sikhs or moderate Muslims. We have to think out of the box. We need to seriously think of arms training and providing arms to vulnerable populations.
5) Give fitting replies through various channels to Western deep state campaigns against India just as China does. Never should India consider Western deep state as a friend or as an enemy. Western deep state is a ruthless institution that controls most of the leaders of the nations (excepting perhaps China or Russia) and they are the honchos from Finance, Weapons, Pharma, energy industries in the West who fund wars (many times both sides), use bio-weapons and now even climate terrorism. We cannot be naive to their intentions. We have to figure out how to use the deep state just as they are using other nations (and worse destroying nations across the world).
6) India needs to be educated through various programs on what happened in Kashmir, atrocities against the Kashmiri community. A society which does not know its history will repeat itself. We need debates, have programs on door darshan and in education about what happened? We need to show the camps and their plight and bring it to national attention. What are we afraid of? If Germany can talk of holocaust through compulsory education, American talks of slavery, why cannot India talks about its history? In sixteen european nations including Germany it is illegal to deny holocaust. Similarly, India needs laws to ensure any discussion on terror needs to give enough cognizance of the true history of India.
7) India needs to consider using drones and help build startups in cooperation with other countries like Israel to address taking on terrorist hideouts without loss of precious life of our Jawans. Jawans fighting terrorism need to have bullet proof vests and other equipment to minimize loss of precious life if not already.
8) India needs to ban Madrassa education which are daily calling out killing kafirs as sacred duty and take over Mosques that are engaging or supporting terrorism. Madrassa education is a dangerous breeding ground as demography changes. Let us learn from what France and other countries are doing and have the boldness to move forward and not be cowed by the deep state agenda to control, contain and convert India. Otherwise we are postponing our destruction.
In summary, India is facing very dangerous civilizational issues, whether it is Islamic terrorism, enormous Christian conversions as well as blatant discrimination of majority community in the constitution (such as Government control of Hindu temples or religious education) which are all contributing to the civilizational disaster. Not addressing this will result in many Shaheen Baghs, violence of farmer protests, many of which are funded, supported and propped by Western deep state and can potentially have disastrous consequences in 2024 for BJP and wipe out any possible progress of the nation.
Aatmanibhaar Bharat is in our minds, it is about having clarity of vision of the enemy’s intentions and courage to make them happen. Development without addressing civilizational challenges is a mirage that will ultimately break the nation, perhaps in a much more brutal manner than that of 1947 partition and worse, India could end up as an extension of Afghanistan.